Sunday 30 October 2011

Search Engines for Paranormal Activities and Public Records


While stumbling a few days back I found two unique search engines. UniqueSearchEngines There is a genuine reason why I call them unique. This post describes two search engines – First, a search engine for Paranormal activities i.e. you can find any paranormal activity around the globe through it. Second, a search engine for Public Records i.e. you can find public records with it.


We all love search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. But these search engines provide results in very broad categories. So many times we face problems in searching for a particular term. For example, if we type “paranormal activities” in google than the search result will include movies, articles, groups, questions, etc related to the topic. So it is difficult to find exact paranormal activity.

UFOSeek: Paranormal Search Engine

Ufo Seek is a search engine only for paranormal activities. You can find any news, article or any information related to paranormal activities around the globe. It is regularly updated and provides information that is unique and rarely known. Following categories are included in the site.

ufoseek-categories

 

Public Record Center: Public Record Search Engine

Public Record Center is a search engine that offers free public records information which you will find as paid service on any other search engines. It is better to call it a portal rather than a search engine. It is a perfect centralized place where you can get access to almost everything.

PublicRecordCenter
What are your favorite underground search engines that you wish to spread to the world?? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!


3 comments:

Ira | Chicago Remodeling on 27 November 2011 at 11:30 said...

Search engine for paranormal activities? I think that's creepy - I mean cool!^^ I'm not a fan of paranormal activities but I'm actually impressed with the niche search engine. :)

Wisconsin Car Accident Attorneys on 6 December 2011 at 12:05 said...

That was a good search engine! Though I'm not a fan of paranormal activities, I find it interesting. I'll share this one to my friends. :)

App development on 14 December 2011 at 18:01 said...

But you know what is the most interesting fact? The service is very popular! just imagine how many peole believe in it!

 

Popular Posts

Followers

Technology & Science Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shan Ali - Find me on Bloggers.com

Man Behind This Blog

I m Shan Ali, the founder of Satisfying Reviews. I m a Software Engineer, freelance writer on topics related to Website Optimization, SEO, blogger customizations, making money online and product reviews. I m blogging since 2010 and I m currently running two blogs.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com