Well the simple steps are given below
1) (For Windows users only) goto Start
2) Then goto Run
3) Then type in the box %APPDATA%
4) A new window will open. Find a folder named as BitTorrent
5) Open the folder and you will see many green colour icons. These are your torrents. You can delete these torrents and you are done.
6) Warning : Do not delete the torrents that are still alive. Do not delete any other file or folder.
I hope this article is pretty simple for you to understand. If you still have any doubts than you can comment below this article or you can also contact us through email. Shan Ali
Tagged as : Tips and Tricks