Thursday 9 June 2011

My First Post…..!!!!


SYED SHAN ALI
Hello World…….Finally I have published my blog which contains articles on topics like how to make money online, search engine optimization, smartphone reviews, earn money by blogging, blogging, social media, internet, tips and tricks, blogging tips and much more...



About Me

I m Shan Ali the founder of Satisfying Reviews. I m a web enthusiast and a freelance writer on topics related to Blogging, Make Money Online, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Smartphone Reviews, Tips and Tricks and much more.
I m a final year B. Tech student pursuing my degree in Computer Science. I also develop softwares on JAVA
platform.



Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!


3 comments:

seoallrounder on 8 November 2011 at 03:32 said...

hey shan , i love your blog cant beleive in such a less time you have made a lot :) i have also started a blog wish me luck and i hope to continue my work and dont give up lol thanks.

Syed Shan Ali on 9 November 2011 at 10:44 said...

thanx for the appreciation seoallrounder. Wish you good luck for your new blog...send me the name of your blog so that i can help you out.

seoallrounder on 10 November 2011 at 03:05 said...

hey thanks man , my new blog is www.seoallrounder.com , if you have a blackberry we can stay in touch :)

 

Popular Posts

Followers

Technology & Science Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shan Ali - Find me on Bloggers.com

Man Behind This Blog

I m Shan Ali, the founder of Satisfying Reviews. I m a Software Engineer, freelance writer on topics related to Website Optimization, SEO, blogger customizations, making money online and product reviews. I m blogging since 2010 and I m currently running two blogs.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com